We are always looking to recruit talented, career-minded people to join our ever-expanding, professional and friendly company. If you think you have the necessary skills, abilities and qualities, and areas of expertise, then we would be happy to hear from you.
We are a well-established and highly regarded firm in the Hertfordshire area. The firm is conveniently located and offers a competitive salary and bonus scheme together with genuine scope for career progression. The firm offers an excellent work-life balance and flexibility, coupled with professional and personal development opportunities. We have an excellent client base including many high net worth clients.
An experienced Conveyancer is sought to join our team.
We are looking for:
- Ability to manage own varied caseload
- Be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and technical expertise in dealing with a mixed residential property conveyancing caseload, with minimum supervision
- Undertake all aspects of residential/commercial conveyancing and property work on behalf of the client and the firm
- Handling and preparing contracts and leases
- Writing and preparing legal and financial documents
- Experience of delivering outstanding client service
- Great communication skills
- Commercial acumen
- A sense of urgency and the desire and ability to deliver work ahead of client expectations
Key responsibilities of role:
- Responsibility for maintaining high professional standards of work;
- Business development for the team and the firm as a whole through networking, advertising and other marketing to ensure increase in volume of new high quality and profitable work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious conveyancer who is looking to progress his or her career in a firm that offers a genuinely supportive culture and where striving for excellence in all matters at all times is key.
An experienced Legal Secretary is required to join our team.
What we are looking for:
- Provide administrative support to one or more lawyers
- Communicating with clients
- Answer phone calls, take notes/messages, redirect calls when appropriate and typing letters
- Assist with aspects of residential/commercial conveyancing work and private client matters
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work with legal software case management system
Send us your CV and Covering Letter
If you are interested in starting a career with us, please email/send by post, a copy of your CV, together with a covering letter to:
Mr Guy Wheatcroft, Horizon Law Ltd, Highstone House, 165 High Street, Barnet EN5 5SU
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org