We are always looking to recruit talented, career-minded people to join our ever-expanding, professional and friendly company. If you think you have the necessary skills, abilities and qualities, and areas of expertise, then we would be happy to hear from you.
Private Client Solicitor
A Private Client solicitor is sought to join the Private Client department of a successful law firm in Barnet, Hertfordshire.
We are a well-established and highly regarded firm in the Hertfordshire area. The firm is conveniently located and offers a competitive salary and bonus scheme together with genuine scope for career progression. The firm offers an excellent work-life balance and flexibility, coupled with professional and personal development opportunities. We have an excellent client base including many high net worth clients.
What we are looking for:
- Sound technical knowledge and experience in Wills, Estate Administration, Trusts, Tax Planning, LPAs and Court of Protection work
- On the path to STEP membership and accreditation (or a desire and willingness to become STEP accredited)
- NQ up to 2 years PQE or similar knowledge and experience
- Ability to manage own varied caseload including work for high net worth clients
- Experience of delivering outstanding client service
- Great communication skills
- Commercial acumen
- A sense of urgency and the desire and ability to deliver work ahead of client expectations
Key responsibilities of role:
- Responsibility for maintaining high professional standards of work;
- Provision of organised, client-orientated, efficient and profitable delivery of private client legal services;
- Business development for the team and the firm as a whole through networking, advertising and other marketing to ensure increase in volume of new high quality and profitable work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious private client solicitor who is looking to progress his or her career in a firm that offers a genuinely supportive culture and where striving for excellence in all matters at all times is key.
Send us your CV and Covering Letter
If you are interested in starting a career with us, please email/send by post, a copy of your CV, together with a covering letter to:
Mr Guy Wheatcroft, Horizon Law Ltd, Highstone House, 165 High Street, Barnet EN5 5SU
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org