A Lasting Power of Attorney gives someone you trust – usually a relative or friend – the power to act on your behalf if you aren’t able to do so yourself due to mental or physical incapacity.
Having a Lasting Power of Attorney in place will allow your loved ones to:
- Manage your financial affairs in the event of an accident or incapacity
- Ensure the decisions made on your behalf are what you would have wanted
- Make decisions according to your wishes with regard to any medical treatment
- Ensure any care you receive is in line with what you would expect
- Be the people making decisions on your behalf, not the Court of Protection.
Organising a Lasting Power of Attorney through Horizon Law saves you time and worry:
- We actively manage the process through to minimise delays and we offer support over the telephone and email at every step of the way.
- Our competitive prices are agreed upfront so you will always know how much it will cost.
- We have already helped lots of people remain in control of their affairs. Why not call us now for a no-obligation chat about your circumstances?